As the health and public safety concerns surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continue to increase, Gillman, Bruton & Capone, LLC (“GBC”), is monitoring the situation closely. Our primary concern is the safety and well-being of our employees, family, community and clients. An important part of addressing that concern is continuing to meet the needs of our clients.
Our business will remain open during this crisis to meet our clients needs. We are committed to the highest level of client service. To that end, to preserve the health and safety of our staff, families, clients and the community, GBC has instituted changes in our procedures.
- All GBC Staff have been moved to remote work.
- All GBC Office Locations remain open but are by APPOINTMENT ONLY. This means that there are no unscheduled meetings or appointments. Every client or prospective client will have access to telephonic and/or video call for all meetings.
- All Client Communication will take place via email. We are eliminating regular mail delivery of all letters or other communications other than required by court rules or procedures. GBC Staff is prepared to assist clients in ensuring prompt and regular delivery of all communications.
- For Real Estate matters, please email: email@example.com
- For Bankruptcy or Litigation matters, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where possible, you can upload documents securely using our Sharefile account.
- For health and safety of all, unless emergent or required, we will be requesting that Court appearances, including bankruptcy creditors meetings, be rescheduled or conducted via telephonic or video call.
- Any scheduled meetings will be conducted to ensure health and safety. This includes limiting any access to the office locations.
- Where clients are required to sign documents in the presence of staff or a notary public, we are arranging safe procedures to ensure social distancing and avoidance of contact, while still meeting legal requirements.
- For real estate closings where documents must be signed in presence of notary public, we are working with title companies and creating “safe” locations for signature. All GBC Attorneys are notary publics under New Jersey law.
- Significant expansion of our capacity for telephonic, video, and electronic communications.
Like you, we are addressing a number of personal, familial and business concerns. We may not respond to inquiries or questions as fast as we would like or is typical of our firm. We pride ourselves on prompt responses, but current events have stressed our ability to do so.
Your needs are also important to us. We exist to help our clients through difficult situations. We are working to meet all of our clients’ needs, and might need a little more time to respond under the circumstances. Our firm has the technology and systems in place to allow our attorneys and staff to work remotely.
If you need immediate assistance, please call and let our staff know you have an urgent matter so that it can be addressed.
Thank you for your continued faith in our firm.
Thanks all and please keep safe.
Justin M. Gillman, Esq.
Edward J. Bruton, Jr., Esq.
Marc C. Capone, Esq.