As New Jersey has announced the loosening of restrictions in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Gillman, Bruton & Capone, (“GBC”), is happy that we are able to reopen our offices to the public again effective June 1, 2021. Our primary concern has always been to protect the safety and well-being of our employees, family, community and clients while still meeting the needs of our clients.
- All GBC Offices are now open to the public with staff available at our main office locations in Edison, Freehold, and Spring Lake Heights during our normal business hours. As always, evening and weekend appointments may be available.
- Visitors and guests may be asked to wear a mask during their office visits.
- All Client Communication will continue to take place via email unless a client requests regular mail delivery other than required by court rules or procedures. GBC Staff is prepared to assist clients in ensuring prompt and regular delivery of all communications.
We are so proud of our staff and clients for allowing us to remain open throughout the crisis by adhering to the New Jersey COVID-19 regulations as well as, the guidelines set forth by the national Center for Disease Control (CDC). Through the efforts of our staff, we were able to continue to deliver the highest level of client service with modifications to our work environment.
Now that we are reopened, we are proud to offer additional resources that we have used since March 2020 to improve our client service!
- We have added Text Messaging where you can text us directly on your case.
- During the pandemic, we expanded our video conferencing solutions.
- For Real Estate matters, please email: email@example.com
- For Bankruptcy or Litigation matters, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where possible, you can upload documents securely using our Sharefile account.
We exist to help our clients through difficult situations. We are proud of our ability to meet all of our clients’ needs during the most difficult time for all of us. As we emerge from those difficulties, we are confident that we will be even better than before in servicing our clients with excellence!
Justin M. Gillman, Esq.
Edward J. Bruton, Jr., Esq.
Marc C. Capone, Esq.