We represent our commercial clients in a vast variety of commercial transactions including the acquisition and sale of shopping centers, industrial complexes, office buildings and multi-family apartment buildings throughout the United States. Our clients include private equity firms, real estate management companies and individual real estate investors ranging from highly sophisticated investors to first time investors looking to build their personal portfolios. We assist our commercial clients in all aspects of commercial real estate financing, dealing regularly with CMBS lenders, large and small institutional lenders and occasionally private or hard money lenders. We also represent clients in the purchase and sale of businesses and business assets as well as in commercial leasing transactions. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of advice and service to our clients while at the same time maintaining a practical, business minded approach to every transaction.
Commercial Real Estate
Hiring the right attorney when you are considering a business purchase, sale or refinance can be a challenge. Many are looking for an attorney who has the experience of working with transactions of all kinds, who has guided all types and sizes of business in commercial transactions, but who may not charge the rates that are often seen at the larger firms.
Ed Bruton has been handling all types of commercial real estate transactions for over 20 years. Recent representative transactions include:
- Represented Seller in Sale of $6.5M shopping center and related 1031 Exchange.
- Represented Purchaser in $45M shopping center acquisition.
- Represented Purchaser in $30M shopping center acquisition.
- Represented Purchaser of $10.7M acquisition of multiple coop units structured as an LLC Membership Interest Buyout and related refinance of Coop’s underlying mortgage.
- Represented Purchaser in $750,000 business asset purchase including related liquor license transfer.